About the Firm
Pinellas County Law Firm Offers Determined Representation
Dedicated Florida attorneys work hard to get results for clients
Whether you are involved in a business dispute or have been charged with a crime, you deserve an attorney who will make a determined, unwavering effort to protect your rights and interests. The Law Office of Robert Eckard & Associates, P.A., in Palm Harbor, has a strong track record of achieving results for individuals and businesses throughout Pinellas County and the surrounding areas since 2000. We are a defense-oriented firm, and our zealous representation of our clients begins before their cases ever reach the courtroom. In all matters, we provide legal representation that is dynamic, creative, cost-effective and practical. Whatever your business or criminal law need, we stand ready to develop a legal strategy dedicated to your success.
Tampa Bay practice provides big-firm outcomes with small-firm service
You have many options when choosing an attorney. With a large, national firm, you run the risk of being just a case number, not a person, with attorneys you’ve never met working on your case — and billing you for their time. With a sole practitioner, you may get attention, but your lawyer may lack the experience and resources necessary to get the results you need. The Law Office of Robert Eckard & Associates, P.A. offers the best of both worlds. When you choose us as your legal counsel, you receive the benefit of our:
- Established practice — Our managing partner, Robert Eckard, is a former state prosecutor and Florida Bar board-certified specialist in business litigation who leads a team of accomplished and experienced attorneys. Together, we have built a solid reputation in the Tampa Bay area for excellence and integrity. Our firm has the experience, training and resources needed to achieve the best possible outcome for each and every client we serve.
- Personalized attention — We manage our caseload to ensure every client receives the personal attention they deserve. As a client of our firm, you can expect to receive one-on-one attention from an attorney who cares about you and your case and who will respond promptly to address your questions and concerns.
- Strategic thinking — Any legal matter, civil or criminal, has a wide range of possible outcomes depending on the facts and circumstances. We will provide a straightforward evaluation of your case, actively seek your input regarding your needs and goals, carefully develop a strategy tailored to fit your individual situation and aggressively pursue that course of action to the best possible result.
Our firm strives to exceed our clients’ expectations on a daily basis. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Areas of Practice
Established Florida firm offers comprehensive criminal defense and business law representation
The Law Office of Robert Eckard & Associates, P.A. offers skilled legal counsel to individuals and businesses throughout Pinellas County who seek help in these areas:
- Criminal defense — When the stakes are high and you’re facing criminal charges, you need experienced and determined lawyers who will fight for your rights, reputation and freedom. We provide criminal defense representation to clients charged with felony and misdemeanor crimes of all varieties. Our representation includes both state and federal criminal defense.
- White collar crimes — In today’s complex business environment, business and crime often intersect. Our firm has the experience and resources necessary to defend clients charged with white collar crimes and to tackle the complicated issues that often arise in such cases.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes can have severe consequences, even if you have been charged with a first offense. If you are facing charges for drug possession, distribution, trafficking or manufacturing, we will provide a vigorous defense.
- DUI/DWI — Just because you were charged with driving while intoxicated doesn’t mean you legally or factually should have been. We have defended thousands of clients by challenging both the reason why they were stopped and the accuracy of the breath test.
- Business law — Our attorneys are qualified in a full range of business law services. We provide skilled advocacy in breach of contract and other business litigation matters, offer sound legal advice related to contracts and other business transactions and develop customized legal strategies for business formation and business succession planning.
Whether you need a strong criminal defense or savvy business advice, our attorneys draw on more than 70 combined years of experience to provide the knowledgeable advocacy you deserve.
Contact an experienced Pinellas County attorney for a free initial consultation.
When facing criminal charges or a business legal issue, you benefit by having a sound strategy in place as soon as possible. Please call The Law Office of Robert Eckard & Associates, P.A. at 727-330-1629 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Palm Harbor office.